- Finely crafted American walnut handle
- No visible adjustment holes with 8 points of adjustment
- Medical grade pin lock system
- Aircraft grade cold drawn aluminium shaft (7075 series)
- Precision tailored fitted shaft - for a tight smooth fit
- Streamlined tapered shaft
- Weighs only 367g, perfectly balanced to ensure it doesn't place too much strain on your wrist.
-Independently tested to meet Australian Standards up to 100kg user weight: B.S. EN 1985:1999 and ISO 11334.1:2007
Ergonomically Contoured for your comfort ensures a firm grip.
Every wooden handle is unique and is hand finished to ensure the quality will meet your highest expectations.
Walking stick height range:77.7cm -91.7cm
Fail-proof medical grade locking pin system that won't collapse unexpectedly. Provides 8 levels of adjustment to suit your height
Not sure which length best suits your height? Easily change the height until it's just right for you.
Locking pin is a precise fit to ensure there is no irritating ticking noise when walking.
Both shafts are individually sized to ensure a tight smooth fit - Every shafts diameter is slightly different, only by microns but those differences can mean the difference between a well fitted shaft and a poor fit. So at Aucuro we individually add shims to each stick to ensure a perfect fit! Ensuring maximum stability and rigidity
High strength shaft made from
advanced cold drawn aircraft
grade aluminium (7075 series)
The process involves taking a large tube and stretching it through a die reducing the cross section size of the original part. The cold drawing process creates a dimensionally accurate final tube, while increasing strength.
For an uncompromising design
- Made from the finest natural rubber
- Replaceable non-slip tip. Tips can be purchased through any good retailer, which suit a standard 16mm shaft size
Make the Aucuro Walking Stick a part of your daily life