- Finely crafted American walnut handle
- No visible adjustment holes with 8 points of adjustment
- Medical grade pin lock system
- Aircraft grade cold drawn aluminium shaft (7075 series)
- Precision tailored fitted shaft - for a tight smooth fit
- Streamlined tapered shaft
-Independently tested to meet Australian Standards up to 100kg user weight: B.S. EN 1985:1999 Walking Aids - General requirements and test methods, ISO 11334.1:2007 Assistive products for walking manipulated by one arm - Requirements & test methods
Ergonomically Contoured for your comfort ensures a firm grip.
Walking stick height range:77.7cm -91.7cm
Fail-proof medical grade locking pin system provides 8 levels of adjustment to suit your height
Both shafts are individually sized to ensure a tight smooth fit - Every shafts diameter is slightly different, only by microns but those differences can mean the difference between a well fitted shaft and a poor fit. So at Aucuro we individually add shims to each stick to ensure a perfect fit! Ensuring maximum stability and rigidity
High strength shaft made from
advanced cold drawn aircraft
grade aluminium (7075 series)
The process involves taking a large tube and stretching it through a die reducing the cross section size of the original part. The cold drawing process creates a dimensionally accurate final tube, while increasing strength.
For an uncompromising design
- Made from the finest natural rubber
- Replaceable non-slip tip. To suit standard 16mm shaft size
Make the Aucuro Walking Stick a part of your daily life and feel confident and proud every time you step out the door.